The museum is open from 1000 to 1630 on Tuesdays to Sundays all year round. We close for just a few days at Christmas/New Year. In addition we are open on bank holiday Mondays and on the first Thursday of each month we open late until 1930. Last entry to the museum is 30 minutes before closing time.
The admission charges are as follows:
- Adults £5.00
- Seniors (anyone aged 60 and over) £4.00
- Students (with identity) £4.00
- Children aged 5-15 inclusive £2.50
- Family £12.50 (2 adults + 3 children or 1 adult + 4 children)
- Children aged 0-4 free
- The London Pass
- Railway company 2 for 1 vouchers, with rail ticket
Museums Association members £2.00
English Heritage Members enjoy a 2 for 1 offer
We accept cash or credit/debit card
Groups of 10 people or more qualify for special rates and may book refreshments. Groups of 20 or more can have a free introductory talk from a member of staff, if pre-booked. We also arrange guided towpath walks along the canal for pre-booked groups, at an extra charge. Contact email@example.com to make a reservation.