The Amazing Halloween Experience
Contents: A. Applies to all bookings B. Applies to Tunnel Trips C. Applies to Halloween Event
A. Conditions that apply to all bookings
- Payment is made at the time of booking by debit or credit card using the third-party services of Paypal. If the payment is not completed, you do not have a booking.
- Refunds are not available. Bookings are not refundable.
- If you need to change your booking we may be able to help if we believe we will be able to re-sell the places that have been given up. Changes are at our discretion and will not necessarily be made. Changes can only be requested in writing by post or e-mail, not by telephone or in person. The address is email@example.com or you can use the Online Booking Support Form
- Tickets are not sent to you. When a booking has been made an e-mail will be sent to you automatically to confirm the details.
- A booking fee of £1 per booking is payable if you book by telephone.
B. Conditions that apply to all bookings that include a boat trip
- Persons travelling on the boat must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Any person under the influence of drugs or alcohol in the opinion of the skipper will not be allowed on board. The skipper's decision is final.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Safety on board is paramount - crew safety instructions must be followed at all times
- Anyone may be required to leave the boat if they present a safety or other hazard to the boat or the occupants. The skipper in charge has the final decision.
- The boat will not wait for anyone who does not arrive in time for the trip. You are advised to arrive early.
- The puctuality of boat trips may be affected by the movement of other boats and is not guaranteed. We will do our best to maintain the timetable but some delays may occur. Refunds are not available unless you are delayed by more than an hour.
- Deck space is limited outside and we encourage passengers to move around the boat during the trip, so that all those on board have a chance to travel on the front deck for at least part of the trip. There is ample space inside the cabin.
- A short safety talk will be given before boarding and all passengers must make themselves available to listen to this.Persons who are clearly not paying attention to the safety talk (e.g. using a mobile telephone) may be denied boarding.
C. Conditions that apply to Halloween Event
- The Halloween boat trip is operated by Camden Canals and Narrowboat Association. London Canal Museum act as a booking agent for CCNA and also provide the activities and facilities inside the museum.
- All adults must have at least one child with them.
- No smoking, alcohol, or drugs are permitted on this trip
- Camden Canals and Narrowboat Association operate the boat and will also use other suitable community narrowboats to which the same conditions will apply.
- We will do our best to maintain the planned timetable but this cannot be guaranteed. Boats may be held up due to a range of causes including waiting for other vessels to pass through the tunnel, over which we have no control. Please be patient in the event of delay. No refund of charges will be due as a result of delays that are caused by normal canal operations and the rules of canal navigation. We have no right of way over other craft and must give way to craft already inside the tunnel. We may also need to hold boats approaching the museum mooring so that safe loading/unloading may be effected.
- In the event of a boat breaking down or other unplanned stoppage due to circumstances beyond our control we will endeavour to refund fees paid or offer an alternative trip or route.
- Babies in arms will only be accepted if booking with other children and an adult. They will require a place to be booked for them at child rate.
- A crew volunteer will be available during every boat trip. Subject to availabilty they will be dressed in suitable costume for the event. They are present for your safety and to give out sweets or answer questions. They are not profesional entertainers and should not be expected to entertain your children, although they may offer to do so, depending on their personal skills.
- The canal tunnel is a historic structure that is not the property of CCNA or London Canal Museum. It is home to certain wildlife. Whilst we hope to provide certain decorations for the entertainment of passengers, this is not guaranteed.